Working for Inglemoor Rehabilitation & Care Center offers many rewarding opportunities. Share your exceptional talents and skills and make a difference in both your life and the lives of our residents. We promote a positive work environment that inspires and encourages employees and our residents to reach their full potential.
Recent graduate? No problem! Start your career at Inglemoor and develop the skills needed to further your career!
- Intensive 4-6 week orientation
- Sign on Bonus of up to $7k
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- High Staffing Levels
- Competitive salary
- Pre-taxed Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Up to 35 days Paid Time Off (PTO) to be used for vacation sick and holiday
- 401k with company match
- $50k employer paid life insurance
- Allstate Voluntary Benefits
- Discounted Gym Memberships
3-11 Nursing Supervisor
Candidate will have at least 1 year experience in a leadership role possessing strong communication skills with patient and families; Knowledgeable in MS Office and EMR systems; Some weekend days requried.
Full Time, Part Time & Per-Diem Staff Nurses (7a-3:30p, 3-11:30p, 11p-7:30a)
Candidate must posses strong communication skills; Knowledgable with MS Office and EMR systems; Every other weekend required (full-time).
Employment Submission Forms